Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Assignment 15A- Figuring Out Buyers Behavior #2


Assignment 15A- Figuring Out Buyers Behavior #2
Reports finding and Drawn Conclusions:
            In the three interviews I conducted I learned a little bit more of the scope of my audience. I knew coming into this idea that the marketing and advertisement will be a strong component to excel this business idea. My first-person Sarah discussed how she goes about choosing a service or product. She goes on yelp or any type of review to see if the establishment is within standards. I broke down the prices briefly and told her that this is a competitive market so if my team and I had to change the price it could be negotiable. She like that idea. The quality of my business in the rehabilitation center would have to be in the up most cleanliness and great supportive staff to be able to motivate the patients.
            The second person I interviewed recommended that the price would be a huge factor involving health insurance too. I have looked at this from his perspective being a public company verses a private, it is something to consider opening up the market. Also, with the expansion, he said that the form of operations needs to be consistent throughout the establishment. This particular person has some background knowledge in the corporate America lifestyle.
            The third person I interviewed specifically wanted to focus on the experience of the service. Asking me what you would offer, what types of alternative medicines, what mental/ spiritual approaches will you change, and how will this person be able to join back in society. I questioned myself a lot on these questions just because majority of this are based on the persons’ well-being and will of actually achieving sobriety. What I am trying to achieve is yes sobriety, along with living a healthy life style that the people can always come for support or help if needed.
            Overall, I think this opened my eyes much more in the sense of what is actually important for this business to grow. I figured to possibly incorporate the insurance later on once the business is long enough established along with focusing on the hospitality and operations of the business. For this type of rehabilitation, the people want to feel loved and cared for because they have been neglected in some part of their life. I want to create a place where they can call home and also start a new life. Along with this I am going to incorporate doctors, nurses, psychologist, and animal therapy to join us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariel! Once again, I love this business concept. I watched a special on rehabilitation centers once, and it's honestly shameful what goes on in most of those places. I respect that you really would want to make a place that feels like home for your guests. It seems your interviewees had some important questions to judge the quality of the center. Great job getting insightful interviews!

    ReplyDelete