Wednesday, July 3, 2019

19A- Napkin Idea #2


19A- Napkin Idea #2
1.     You- Ariel Civelek and I have always from a young age to be healthy and happy. I aspire to be a person that can continue the hardship of work and teach others on how to live a clean lifestyle. My talents are communication skills and punctuality. I think not even in the business world; they are important in life. If I was not able to talk to people or always miss appointments no one will take me seriously. As I said earlier my aspirations continue on helping others achieve a lifestyle that they thought were never obtainable. In this business model and how I see it in the future it would extremely play a huge role emotionally, physically, and mentally. These factors I will have to face with hardship with drug addicts trying to overcome their worst nightmare.
2.     What are you offering to customers? - My customers are any age range that has or had a substance abuse problem. My twist to the generic rehabilitation center is that I would go an herbal and natural remedy route in the healing process. Along with getting in contact with local clinics to prescribe medication when need. I would reach out to pharmaceutical companies and ask if I can see how these pills are made and hopefully put my input on it and change the ingredients to a natural substance. Once the people go through their cycle at the rehab, we would have a caretaker see them five times a week for six weeks to see their progress and hopefully it goes smoothly. I would also only hire people that have been a substance abuse overcomer just because it is a great example for the company along with hearing the experience from a real person.
3.     Who are you offering it to? I am offering this service for any one that has a substance abuse problem but in recent studies it in the low-income male in the age range of 18-30. The psychological chrematistics of this person is low self-esteem, anger, possibly actual mental illness, or a recent death in their family. They have in common that they went to opioids or other hard narcotics to ease their pain when in return it only harmed them more in the factors of not coming home to a family, no job, or no social life. I am also offering it to the geriatric population particularly already in rehabilitation homes. There is a high increase of declined wellness and I believe this can be a connection.
4.     Why do they care? - These people care because the majority have been convicted of selling these drugs, want to live a life, or their insurance company is paying for a good portion of it. How they are willing to pay would be a monthly basis based on the progress of how sober the person is. This method is valuable for all the characteristics of the person that comes to the facility because we would have competitive pricing, set up a payment plans, insurance plans, and pro-bono.
5.     What are your core competencies? - what sets my facility off then the competition is hopefully I would be able to get in contact with the pharmaceutical companies and do the ingredient change. At this point if the change is made, I would offer the sober people at the end of their cycle to work for the company and be a sales rep for me. They can get a salary plus commission, which can be a great life coming from nothing. I would also include a basic GED program for those who need to brush up on their education and pursue a job. Also, the company I am trying to achieve is open arms, these people are always welcomed back, only for good reasons like use our gym facility or nature walks.

I believe all parts of these qualities link together perfectly fine. The only problem I would see in this process is the pharmaceutical to agree on the change of the medication. Even then I would still be persistent and hire doctors who have been studying this method their whole career. I think there is a need for this in the community because people go to the rehabilitation center and two weeks later, they are back on the streets doing drugs and that’s not what my business model is doing. We want to see a changed person, mentally, financially, physically, and spiritually.

Feedback Memo- The two main points that I took back was from one comment that the majority of substance abuse is from a certain age range, so I looked at a broader scale and evaluated rehabilitation centers and there were a huge increase of these opioids and the people being addicted. The other take back that I review was to actually get a hold of a pharmaceutical company and trying to do a trial and error of medications. I know this task is not an easy accomplishment, but I think it can be done. The feedback I got was great corrective criticism along with opening my eyes to different people in my market.

No comments:

Post a Comment