Wednesday, July 3, 2019

18A


18A
            My ideal customer for my market would be a middle age man roughly starting from the age 18-30. This age range is the highest among drug use or overdose. The characteristics of my avatar is a white male with a family probably about two children with a decent job. These individuals are comfortable in life but are seeking more, this is why they lean towards the drug use. It paints the perfect picture of how everything on the outside looks fine but deep down he is addicted. This avatar drives a newer model car, four door, and something good on gas since they are cautious of their income. The color of the car would either be black or a silver since those are the most produced colors of cars. The TV shows that he would watch I would say is Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, or anything with dry humor. I feel as though the characteristics of this particular person is very analytical so they like a challenge even watching TV. His kids are two girls and one is twelve and the other one is eight. I figured that hypothetically since him and his wife had a child so young, he had to grow up faster and he turned to drugs later on. Along with the children I think the wife could have been a high school sweetheart or a college love and stuck through this and didn’t realize what was happening because she was blinded by love.
            What I have in common with the avatar is that he is just like an everyday guy along with putting up a front of being someone he is not. We had similarities of having a family, car, a decent job. Like I said anyone can be overdoing substances. The coincidence of this is that in society people have made it so accessible to get these drugs to ease the pain or forget but it does not solve the bigger picture. I have become obsessed with this topic because I know there is a need and help for this area and it hits on pretty much every element on life and I feel there is a huge need for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment