Tuesday, July 23, 2019

28A


28A
1.     What I want to do with my business to keep it in my operations for many years but with the expansion and branches of the business I would sell those parts to the big market or bigger competitors. I think this would be my strategy just because I believe strongly in my business.
2.     I have selected this particular one because this idea has not been out in the market yet. It can help millions of people with this and it can generate revenue and bring attention to a real-life problem the world is facing.
3.     I think for the opportunity and decisions I make have to be strategic since I do want to commit to this business in the long run. I need to seek out different ideas, people, even locations if the timing and opportunity is right. It has deficiently made me think of different avenues to take in taking advance of my ideas and hopefully it can become reality.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ariel,
    It is an interesting idea to sell only parts of your business to other companies. I believe your plan can work out if your main business takes off the way you anticipate it will. This process will probably take a few years so you should be prepared to trust in your idea and continue growing your business. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariel. You had a great post. I would not expect to give my business to big competitors or companies. This to me is a great idea because since those people are in the field as well they will only succeed with your business and not have to worry about it failing since you left it in someone else's hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Ariel! It was very interesting to learn about your perspective on the future of your business after I had considered what I would do, given the opportunity as well. I find your idea to be quite thought provoking as I genuinely am curious about the idea of selling off branches of your company but maintaining your ownership of your business's core function. Remember to have faith in yourself and in your ideas and I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ariel! I think you did a really nice job on this post. I think it's really great to look ahead and really think about your next steps as an entrepreneur. Your ideas is really strong and with this exit strategy and proper execution, I think this idea can really go far. Excellent work here!

    ReplyDelete