Tuesday, July 23, 2019

26a


26A
1.     In this past semester I have been using my business model that I created in this class to potentially make it come true. I don’t want to say my past is a failure but what I did was go to every doctor, business person, or seeking entrepreneur to give a chance at my pitch and my business.
2.     What I learned from this failure is to never give up even when people say I am to young, where is the money behind you, or just trying to seek more information for themselves. I learned not to tell too much of my business and keep it to a minimal until someone is going to actually commit to my idea.
3.     How I handled my failure might be a little different than others. So, what I did was typically go to the gym to clear the negativity go home and start over. Regardless it was my approach on how I was talking, the information I was receiving, and also making better connections walking into these meetings. Emotionally yes, it is a down fall, but I believe in myself and this idea, so it did not necessarily change my mind. I am more willing than ever to take a risk but that is also my personality in general.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel you had a great post. What really caught my eye was how you are able to manage to make your failures into something positive and try to find the good in them. By having a downfall you have an optimistic look on the future and can fully be happy and your business can be successful now and later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ariel! I really like the content of this post. Number 2 is so important and it's something I struggle with all the time. It's easier to compare ourselves to people who are older, more advanced and more experienced but it's crucial to remember that they too were once beginners. When you're passionate, hard work is the most important part of the equation. Great job here!

    ReplyDelete